Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Just In Case You Were Wondering



Just a little update on the page- I recently changed the profile photo (to the right of the page) from an x-ray of someone’s chest to a picture of Rob (that of course I had to find, instead of Rob supplying one to me. Apparently he’s “busy”).
I suppose that a pic of the man himself was more fitting, but just so I can answer the question about the x-ray, well here goes-
The x-ray is that of the chest of former Tour De France winner Greg Lemond. Greg is an amazing athlete with an even more amazing story that deals with perseverance and dedication. I won’t recite the entire tale to you, but you can read all about it by clicking HERE.
I will give you this little sneak peak however, those little dots- they’re shotgun pellets.
-Kirk

No comments:

 

Flower Delivery Online
Web Counters