Sunday, May 20, 2007

At This Point I Don’t Even Know Why I Bother…

Really when you think about it, between the fantastic page that Dave has (where I steal all my stuff) and the great stuff that Rob is writing- all first hand knowledge, who wants to hear my second-hand accounts? I’m what’s known as ob-so-lete.
None the less I gotta keep it up and stay in Rob’s good graces, when he gets back I have to convince him to give me free advice on a full carbon Bianchi that I’m getting ready to drop quite a few bills on.
But with that being said (sarcastically by the way, I’m really only kidding- except for the Bianchi- that’s one sweet ride) I still dig doing this, so here goes-






YO! We're in New York. Yo, who wants a pizza pie? Yo!, yeah we're wearin' tights- you gotta problem with that? Now let's go cruizin in our IROC.









How much you wanna bet that Rob somehow convinced the cashier at the winery that since this bottle of wine was 'old' that they should sell it to him at about 75% off?





Nothing funny to add to this... it's just a really great picture.

-Kirk






1 comment:

Paula and Chuck said...

Rob,
Just got a e-mail from your Mom. She filled us in on your visits in Ill. Bet it was good to see every one. How many of them wanted to keep going with you?
Just wanted to let you know you were thought of today in Texas. Your name was on our Church Prayer list, so we have nealy 600 fellow christians praying for you. I put in the prayer card last week to OOS and Aha's when I told of your story. I'll make sure they all know you had a successful trip.
Know your family is sure proud of you.
Acept our support and prayers on her behalf.
You'll have memories to last a lifetime.
God Bless, Paula and Chuck Thies

 

Flower Delivery Online
Web Counters