Saturday, May 5, 2007

A Few Technical Notes

There seems to be some questions about a few things so I’ll try to answer them.

  • Can Rob read these messages? – Yup. But the question is, will he? I’m quite sure that he will do all he can to read everything that people are writing to him, but please bear in mind that he may not have time to respond back. He only has limited time at the computer and any other time he may have will be spent on much needed sleep and eating. However, please trust me when I tell you that ALL of you words of encouragement go strait to his heart and he appreciates them more than you'll ever know.
  • How can I post without a Google account? - You can’t. That’s a security measure from Google. It makes it more difficult for spammers to post in the comment section (man, those jerks are everywhere). If you want a Google account just look below where you would post your comment and there is a link to the Accounts sign-up page. There is a few ways around that, where I could make it unnecessary, but frankly it’s not a very good idea to remove those security measures (sorry). If anyone would like to post without using an account, just e-mail me (kirkcubs@yahoo.com) and I will post it for you. Also, if anyone would like to send a message to Rob without using the comments, you can e-mail me and I’ll forward the message to him (as opposed to posting his personal e-mail address, something I’d rather not do in such a public forum). Boy, it sure is a shame that a few bad cyber-apples spoil all the fun huh? Oh, but for a price I’ll send you Rob’s S.S.#, drivers license and bank account numbers.
  • Where are the rest of the posts? – There can only be so many posts per page, so scroll down and you will see a link for “older posts.” Also, there is an archive link on the right of the page. Click on either one of those if you haven’t read the older posts.
  • Just who are you people anyway? – Look at the very bottom of the page. I put a Web Counter in there (strategically made to look like an odometer- cute huh?) that will tell you how many ‘hits’ this page has had. Since its inception, not that long ago, to date it has had 728 hits. What does this mean? It means a lot of people are cheering you on buddy.

    If anyone has any other questions, comments, suggestions or what nots - please don’t hesitate to contact me via the comments, or drop me an e-mail.
    Ride Safe-
    Kirk

No comments:

 

Flower Delivery Online
Web Counters